Royal Jelly is a substance derived from the pharyngeal glands of the honey bee.
This “super food” of the bees is specially blended with enzymes and fed to each bee destined to become a queen.
It is the exclusive food of the queen bee throughout her highly productive life, enabling her to lay up to 3,000 eggs per day during her six-year lifespan.
Worker bees eating ordinary honey live only four to six weeks.
Royal Jelly can help support the immune system, increase energy, and benefit the skin and hair.
Our Royal Jelly is gathered from dry, remote, high desert regions where pristine conditions provide the ideal environment.
- Boosts energy and supports the immune system
- Easily absorbed and readily digestible
- No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Sweetener (sorbitol), fructose
- royal jelly, acidity regulator (citric acid)
- natural orange flavour, anti-caking agent (stearic acid)
- stabilizer (magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
Keep out of reach of young children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Buy Forever Royal Jelly AE
Buy Forever Royal Jelly AE Buy Forever Royal Jelly AE Buy Forever Royal Jelly AE